Medical Evacuation Homework
1 ) What is the main function of the ambulance group?
Rendering MEDEVAC and en route treatment from both the soldier's point of injury or possibly a CCP for the squadron aid station/treatment crew or groupe medical factor providing region support.
1) The ambulance headquarters element functions route reconnaissance and develops and issues graphic contribution to all their ambulance teams. It also runs and creates AXPs for both air flow and earth ambulances, because required. 2) The ambulance platoon head office element maintains communications to direct ground ambulance evacuation of individuals. It provides ground ambulance evacuation support intended for supported maneuver battalions and for supported products operating in the sustainment areas. 3) Secours squads provide ground secours evacuation of patients via supported BASs/unit aid stations back to the Role 2 MTF that is certainly located in the brigade support area (BSA). An secours squad consists of two ambulance teams (two ambulances, steering wheel or monitored vehicles). 4) Ambulance team personnelвЂ”
* Conduct EMT, expels patients, and provide for their extended care en route. * Function and maintain assigned communication and navigational gear. * Execute preventive repair checks and services (PMCS) on rescue ambulances and affiliated equipment. * Maintain supply levels for the ambulance medical tools sets (MES). * Make sure that appropriate real estate exchange of medical products (such since litters and blankets) is manufactured at sending and receiving MTF. * Prepare patients intended for ground and air medical evacuation. 5. Provide medical evacuation of wounded or perhaps injured Soldiers from the POI to supporting MTF, CCP or AXP. * Start the DD Form 1380, FMC, since required.
2. Provide emergency movement of medical employees and urgent delivery of blood, medical supplies, and medical gear. * Help in the care of COSR casualties.
* Preserve operational openness of the ambulance.
* Resupply company and platoon shock specialists, when ever required. * Operate your vehicle and maintain exposure to supported and supporting components. * Find and gather the injured.
* Act as messengers within just medical programs.
2 . What is the primary function of preventive medicine section?
1) Guarantees measures will be implemented to guard personnel against food, normal water, and arthropodborne diseases, as well as environmental accidental injuries. 2) Provides advice and consultation in regards to health danger assessment, FHP, environmental cleanliness, epidemiology, sanitary engineering, and pest supervision. 3) Assists the higher headquarters in identifying requirements to get medical intelligence assessments, specifically with respect to CBRN and disease prevalence. 4) Coordinates with supporting veterinarian teams intended for conducting and implementing foodstuff safety and quality assurance cctv surveillance and supporting in foodborne and zoonotic disease surveillance and control. 3. Precisely what are the means by which commanders express all their visualization, commander's intent, and decisions? That they focus on effects the commander expects to attain. These give you the basis to get ensuring that medical evacuation functions are comprehensively planned, synchronized, responsive, and be sure a soft continuum of care.
Procedure plans and orders. These types of operation strategies and instructions help make up the basis commanders use to sunc military operations. They encourage initiative by giving the what and why of a quest, and keep the how to accomplish the mission to subordinates. They offer subordinates the operational and tactical flexibility to accomplish the mission by providing the lowest restrictions and details essential for synchronization and coordination.
4. Exactly what are medical expulsion planning considerations?
Quest, Enemy, Ground and Weather conditions, Troops and Support Readily available, Time obtainable, Civil Considerations
5. It is necessary that the...