CONTROLLED REPLICATE NO: вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦
1 ) 0PURPOSE
installment payments on your 0SCOPE
your five. 0PROCEDURE
| | Given for Use| | |
| | Released for Comment| | |
REV| DATE| STATUS| BY| REVIEWED| APPROVED
CONTROLLED COPY NOT ANY: вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦вЂ¦
1 . 0PURPOSE
2 . 0SCOPE
| | Issued intended for Use| | |
| | Issued pertaining to Comment| | |
REV| DATE| STATUS| BY| REVIEWED| ACCEPTED
1 . 0 PURPOSE
This document sets out rules and responsibilities intended for the operation of roadworks sites.
installment payments on your 0 RANGE
3. 1 This procedure relates to all personnel working on roadworks sites which includes roadworks completed within roading reserves.
three or more. 2 The procedures covers the following topics:
* General public safety
2. Safety of roadwork personnel
* Personal Protective Equipment
* targeted traffic management ideas
* short-term traffic control
* Training of staff
* Usage of plant and equipment on roadworks sites
3. 0 REFERENCES
4. 3 Work-related Safety and Health Take action 1994
4. 4 Factories and Machinery (Building Functions and Functions of Engineering Construction) (Safety) Regulations 1986
4. a few Road Transfer Act 1987 (ACT 333)
4. 6th Road Travel Rules
some. 7 JKR, Manual in Traffic Control Devices, Short-term Signs and Work Specific zones Control, Arahan Teknik (Jalan) 2C/85
4. 8 UEM Health and Security Guidelines, Handling Traffic, GL вЂ“ YOU WILL NEED вЂ“ 018.
4. zero DEFINITIONS
5. being unfaithful Road вЂ“ any thoroughfare whether publicly or for yourself owned, which is often used by motorised vehicles. your five. 10 Automobile вЂ“ any motorised omnibus, truck, truck, light power, motorcar or perhaps motorcycle.
5. 11 Pattern вЂ“ any unpowered bike or tricycle
5. doze Pedestrian вЂ“ any person venturing within the street reserve on foot.
five. 13 Non permanent Traffic Control Signage вЂ“ any non permanent sign applied as a caution or regulating instruction to regulate road users actions during roadwork activities in or adjacent to trafficked carriageways.
5. 18 High Visibility clothes вЂ“ specifically design high visibility vests, total, or clothes for use simply by personnel when ever working in or around roadwork sites.
5. 15 Barricades вЂ“ high visibility obstacles erected about hazards within just or next to trafficked roads or people footpaths.
5. 16 Flashing Lighting fixtures вЂ“ threat warning bulbs equipped with photo-sensor cells to activate the lamp quickly as darkness falls. These types of lamps are accustomed to notify motorists of hazards on the highway at equally attended and unattended worksites during most ha\ours of darkness.
5. seventeen Road Drawing a line under Notice вЂ“ this notice is used to warn motorists of an approaching programmed highway closure. They are really published in local papers and broadcast over neighborhood radio twenty four hours before the closure is due to take effect.
your five. 18 Traffic Controllers (Flaggers) вЂ“ committed personnel in whose sole task is to control and direct traffic during work activity.
5. 19 Targeted traffic Management Strategies вЂ“ traffic movement control plans made for specific roadwork situations. Internet site specific traffic management programs are required to get both urban and countryside roadworks sites.
5. 20 Roadworks Plant and Products вЂ“ all items of grow and equipment used on roadworks whether palm operated or perhaps self powered.